Monday, August 3, 2009

Lazy Sunny Days

Some of my most favorite days ever are the mellow (ok and the crazy days too) ones spent with my family. As many of you know it has been quite hot here in Seattle the past few weeks, so Addi was getting to use her little backyard pool quite a bit until it popped. So I'm not quite sure how it all went down, but she ended up with a new killer slide that has a pool at the bottom. Below are a few pictures from the day though all of the slide pictures are on my cell phone and I'm not sure how to get them off (ha!):

First it was nap/rest time where Addi fell asleep on Nah:

Papa took a rest too!


Sorry, I'm not sure why this picture won't flip horizontally... its horizontal everywhere else! Also, notice the plug that Addi has in her mouth, it is for her doll. She hasn't used the plug in a super long time.

Then, we played, danced, listened to Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits, sat in the shade, ate snacks and of course slid down the new killer slide!

Then, Addi of course insisted on taking a few photos with my camera and made sure that all of our eyes were open and we were smiling nicely.

Sorry Mom, I couldn't resist putting this next picture up. I think its funny how you are always hounding us not to make funny faces and then here you are not taking pictures nicely!


What a fun day we had! I love my family!

No comments: