Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad, Clarence, Chuck, Charles, Uncle, Papa, King!

Today is a very special day as it is my dad's birthday! If you do not know my dad, he does not like attention and parties specifically for him. Let's just say that if Dad says, "No party," he means no party. Period! Well somehow Mom convinced Dad to allow us to have a "dinner" party to celebrate his special day. We celebrated with family, good food, and of course yummy cupcakes!






































































Even though Dad my have a "stubborn" side, he is the most patient, loving, passionate (about many things if life but especially his two little buddies, Addi and Luke... let me tell you Pa/Clarence spoil those two little ones... they don't even have to wait until he's sleeping to get a "yes"), sports lovin' Papa anyone could ask for!

Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you to pieces!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like such a fun dinner party. I can't believe the king is the big 60. I love your hair!!

Philip and Melissa said...

what a fun party kimi!