Monday, December 7, 2009

Lil' Cougar

If you know me, you know where my loyalties lie. Well this picture just warms my heart... Below are just a few things that I absolutely adore about Munchkin:



- She sings the WSU Fight song

- Says, "My favorite color is purple, but we cheer for red"

- Participates in the GOOOOO... COOOOOUGS cheer

- When she sees the Cougar logo says, "Oh that's Go Cougs"

I especially love the story of how Munchkin was shopping with my mom and sister at UVillage. Mom commented on the "purple signs" and Munch turned around without hesitating and says, "Nah, I'm going to pound your head, we don't cheer for purple we cheer for red." I absolutely LOVE the fact that Munchkin loves football and will give you a play by play using football terminology. One of my most favorite recent moments with Munch was when she climbed onto my lap, snuggled up and watched football with me. She even asks if its the weekend yet so she can watch football. Am I in Heaven or what? I love this little one to the moon and back even when she changes who she's cheering for mid-game because she doesn't want to loose!

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is so cute! I didn't realize she was such a big football fan! The "my favorite color is purple..." thing is the best, I can just picture her saying it. You are so lucky to live so close to her.

Mrs. Henry said...

I love it. C-O-U-G-S Go Cougs!

Mrs. Henry said...

I love it. C-O-U-G-S Go Cougs!