Friday, April 1, 2011

Party in the LV!

When I say Las Vegas, what do you think of? Hotels? Gaming? Craziness? What if I said Grandfather? 90th birthday party? .. and that is exactly what we did! We celebrated my grandfather's 90th in Las Vegas. I was battling pneumonia (which by the way is the most awful thing ever... ever) and my doctor didn't want me to go. But, I couldn't let a bug beat me and keep me from celebrating! There were 25 of us that met in LV for the big party. We had family travel from HI, WA, CA and Japan. It was awesome to have everyone in one place at the same time. We had a lot of fun cousin time, saw The Lion King, ate "heavenly" gelato (and a lot of food for that matter), walked around, shopped, went bowling .... the list goes on. Everyone definitely celebrated. In fact, one night my grandfather even stayed up longer than all the "young" kids. I tell ya he's one party animal that Khungs!
Look who's learning how to picture "creep."

Happy 90th Khungs! We love you!

No comments: